Marjie's Gluten Free Pantry Food Co-op is a retail buying club
committed to supporting our community by:
• Creating a welcoming environment for everyone
• Selling healthful, earth-friendly, affordable products
• Offering excellent customer service and consumer education
• Building our local economy
• Serving as a resource center for conscious living
The Pantry’s merchandising goal is to buy and sell foods and products of high nutritional value. We endeavor to provide natural products and information about healthy choices. We respect diverse opinions about what is healthy and provide a variety of educational information about nutrition and health.
The Pantry sells foods free from synthetic additives or processing. We will not knowingly sell products containing artificial preservatives, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, artificial flavorings and coloring, antibiotics, HFCS, GMO’s, or hormones.
Products A wide variety of products are
offered through the co-op, including frozen foods, dairy and
perishables, grocery products, cleaning products, pet products, personal
care items and supplements.
The Pantry places weekly co-op orders through
UNITED FOODS which
arrive via truck every Thursday. The truck is unloaded and the products
are sorted for distribution by our staff. Members pick up their orders
during normal business hours at their convenience.
UNITED offers monthly specials averaging 10% to 40% off selected products. Product information includes quantity, size, and ingredients and can be view at their website. Current pricing is listed in the monthly on-line Buying Club Catalog. To browse through all available products, visit their website using the sign in information:
www.unfi.com Warehouse: UNFI East Region Username:
greenwood1 Password: Buyingclub1
Benefits - No minimum orders
- Weekly orders that go in on Monday and arrive on Thursday
- No work required
- A wide variety of natural and organic products
- 10% discount on in-store purchases (does not apply
to eggs, coffee, tea, clearance items, and professional level supplements available through Circle of Life Nutrition, LLC)
- Friendly staff to assist with placing orders
- A life-time membership for the low cost of $35
- Opportunity to pre-order Sami’s Bakery GF/CF bread (see details below)
- Order pick up at your convenience during normal business hours
Ordering After becoming a member, you can place your order online using our fill-in .PDF
Order Form, email
the form back to us at
bring your completed order form into the store. We ask that you do not phone in orders. If the wrong item is accidentally ordered, we are unable to return the item.
To save the form on your
computer, open it online and then right click on the form - use the
"save as" option and then select the location on your PC (remember where
you saved it!).
- weekly orders
- orders are due by Saturday by 3pm - orders are ready for pick-up the following Thursday after 12pm
We are unable to coordinate shares or splits at this time. Therefore, if the item you want comes in a case, you will be expected to take the entire case.
Sign up Membership details:
- A life-time membership cost of $35
To become a member, complete our online .pdf application form or ask for one at the store. Bring your completed application into the store on your next visit.
Rumi’s Passion Bakery, locally owned in Plymouth, MI Rumi’s Passion products are free from gluten, and dairy. We carry their six types of bread (the sandwich bread is also egg free), Challah dinner rolls, Hot Dog Buns, Hamburger Buns, two types of Cookies (Chocolate Chip
and Almond Nut) and one type of unsliced round Apple Nut Coffee Cake.
Co-op Members are able to place pre-orders which must be placed by 3pm on Saturday for delivery on the following Friday. We do keep a limited supply of Rumi’s Passion breads in the store.
Online order form - fill out and submit your order by email to
*Rumi’s is a dedicated GF/DF bakery.
Sami's Bakery bread orders are due by the first Friday of each month, by 4pm and delivery to the store will be on the following Friday. We will give you a call when it is ready for pick-up.
- You MUST be a co-op member to place an order.
- Orders will be accepted in person or by submitting the order form via email
- If you are interested in setting up a standing order, just let us know.
- Sami’s Bakery is not a dedicated gluten free bakery.